Singapore Evening Bike Tour.
It’s said that Singapore has one of the best neon lights in Asia, join me for an evening ride to enjoy and capture them.
Our journey will start at the central of Singapore, from here we will view the art belt of Singapore, oldest cinema, church and so on. Next, we will cycle to the old colonial district of Singapore and appreciate the historical, modern and latest landmarks of Singapore.
- Discover the art district of Singapore.
- The oldest cinema.
- The first church.
- The first police station.
- The first fire station.
- The first post office building
- Singapore river.
- The Merlion
To book, please follow the instruction below.
See you there!
Tour schedule for English tour commentary:
- Date: Mon – Sun
- Duration: 3 hours approximately.
- Starting /Ending time: 6pm to 9pm
- Meeting point: Bencoolen MRT station exit A
- Ending point: Bencoolen MRT station exit A
- Price: $70/pax
Things you should know:
- Inclusion: A professional tour guide, poncho, non-alcoholic drink.
- Dressing code: Casual wear.
- Min 2 paxs to go
- Group size: 2 – 5 paxs max.
- Paxs must know to ride a bicycle.
- Paxs must be 1.4m and taller.
- Paxs must be 12-year-old and above.