Singapore Morning City Bike tour.
There is no better way to see what Singapore has to offer by joining our bike tour to get a heads up on the city’s highlights.
Every tour has a Singapore Tourism Board certified professional tour guide, who understands Singapore in and out to provide you a good understanding of what you see.
In this journey, you will understand how the British colonial government shaped the landscape of this little red dot and how it impacted the city landscape of modern Singapore.
We will also take you to the art belt of Singapore, visit the Indian and Malay precincts in Singapore for e.g. Little India and Kampong Glam to learn and understand the culture of different races.
One by one, we will share with you the stories of the Lion city.
Bras Basah -> Little India -> Kampong Glam -> Civic District-> Singapore River-> Chinatown
Our journey will start at the central of Singapore, south of Singapore river, here we will visit the old church street of Singapore; the street that has the most churches in Singapore. We will also visit the art belt of Singapore and take a look of international art schools in the precinct. Next, we will visit the enclaves of different ethnic groups, from Little India(Indian precinct) to Kampong Glam(Malay village) follow by the old colonial district of Singapore, Singapore River and Chinatown.
Local snack, coffee or tea will be served along the way.
- Discover the art district of Singapore.
- Visit the street with the most churches and discover the first church built.
- Visit the multi-racial enclaves Singapore namely, Chinese, Indian & Malay and understand how they were formed.
- Ride along Singapore River.
- Taste the most popular local snacks, coffee and tea.
- Price: $70/pax
- Paxs must know to ride a bicycle.
- Paxs must be 1.4m and taller.
- Paxs must be 12-year-old and above.
- Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
- I have read and agree to the booking terms and conditions for a group tour.
Tour schedule for English tour commentary:
- Date: Mon – Sun
- Duration: 4 hours
- Starting /Ending time: 8.30am to 12.30pm & 1.00pm to 5.00pm.
- Meeting point: Bencoolen MRT station exit A
- Ending point: Bencoolen MRT station exit A
Things you should know:
- Inclusion: A professional tour guide, poncho, non-alcoholic drink and light food and snack.
- Dressing code: Casual wear.
- Min 2 paxs to go
- Group size: 2 – 5 paxs max.